Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

And Now The News!


















Dear Shushy Fans,

There are lots of exciting developments here in the Land of Shushybye and I look forward to sharing them all with you. We’ve set a date of Friday May 7 to unveil the latest Shushy happenings on the Shushybye Facebook page.

While I am going to do my very best keeping everything secret until May 7 (and I can assure you, that’s not easy for me to do!) what I would like to share for now is this one Very Important Fact:

All of the great things happening with Shushybye are a direct result from your support and encouragement. You probably hear lots of entertainment companies say ‘we have the greatest fans.’ Well, in our case – we really do! The emails and calls that come into our office are incredibly kind and thoughtful and our daily correspondence with Shushy moms, dads, grandparents and, of course, children makes us feel like we’re one big Shushy family.

So, although I’ll be keeping mum on the news until May 7 (or will at least try my best), please take note that the real story behind the news – is you.

Shushybye and Goodnight!

Steve

No comments: