Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Check This Out!!

Dear Shushy Fans,

You have to check this clip out. It was posted on You Tube and it’s definitely among the most wondrous things I’ve ever seen regarding Shushybye. I won’t give anything away – only to ask that when you follow this link, please watch the clip in its entirety. (If you can, I would also please ask that you watch it before continuing with the rest of this post…).

Here’s the link (To copy on your Internet browser):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vpFIGuKS0

I vividly remember writing the Shushybye Theme Song. The music (always) comes first, and ‘Oh My My Shushybye” came very quickly afterwards. I dictated the lyrics of each verse to my daughter (then about 7) as she scribbled them down. I actually saved the paper!

The point is, after sharing it with my family, I had no idea what would happen to it, how it would be received (or indeed if it ever would be received!). I wrote it a few years before launching Shushybye.

Every day I feel so privileged to speak with families throughout the world who take the time to call and share their Shushybye experiences with me (many are identical to moments my wife and I will always treasure when our children were little).

Seeing this video is such a gift for me personally – that "Oh My My Shushybye" has touched this precious child, as well as precious children in loving homes everywhere. Wow!!

I hope you are enjoying every moment of this holiday season.

Shushybye & Goodnight!

Steve

1 comment:

Sehb said...

Nice to see that people are starting to add Shushybye videos on YouTube. I searched "Shushybye" on youtube not too long ago and I was very surprised to find... nothing !
All the best to you and yours Steve !